Notice pursuant to clause 20(1)(a) of Schedule 8 to the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014
1. Asset Plus Limited (Asset Plus) announced on 10 March 2020 that it intends to undertake an offer of new ordinary shares in Asset Plus by way of a pro-rata 1.235 for 1 rights offer to eligible investors (the Rights Offer), followed by a shortfall bookbuild process (the Shortfall Bookbuild) (the Rights Offer and the Shortfall Bookbuild together, the Offer) to raise approximately $100 million (of which approximately $95 million is underwritten).
2. The Offer is being made to investors in reliance upon the exclusion in clause 19 of Schedule 1 to the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (the FMCA).
3. This notice is provided under subclause 20(1)(a) of Schedule 8 to the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014 (the Regulations).
4. As at the date of this notice:
(a) Asset Plus is in compliance with the continuous disclosure obligations that apply to it in relation to the ordinary shares in Asset Plus;
(b) Asset Plus is in compliance with its financial reporting obligations (as defined in subclause 20(5) of Schedule 8 to the Regulations); and
(c) there is no information that is “excluded information” (as defined in subclause 20(5) of Schedule 8 to the Regulations).
5. The Offer is not expected to have any material effect or consequence on the “control” (as defined in clause 48 of schedule 1 to the FMCA) of Asset Plus.
For further information please contact:
Chairman, Asset Plus Limited
021 668 881